Saturday, January 22, 2011

To louver or not to louver...

With the louvers...
UPDATE: I decided to list it on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330522345985

When I bought my Saab, it came with those funky 80's louvers on the back hatch. I kinda like how they look, so I left them.

All last winter, all they did was collect the snow and make it really hard to lift the back hatch. A pain in the butt. So this year I took them off.

Without!
The tags are whited out in this pic as those are my current tags. The first pic are the plates from the previous owner.


I think I like the look better without them. And I've noticed less wind noise on the freeway, and slightly improved gas mileage. Yeah, they're going up for sale.

Now I just have to un-silicone the mounting brackets from the rear glass. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment