I've been driving the thing every day, last weekend spent some time fixing the critical shit mentioned above. Today I did a thorough walkthrough and found I need the following:
- Coolant reservoir tank- I fixed cracks on the nipples with JBWeld, but it needs replaced. $72 for a new one. $5 for a junkyard one.
- Knock sensor- Flakes out at high rpms. $42
- Brake Master Cylinder- The seal to the rear circuit is worn. $150
- Brake pads all around- They still have meat, but not much. $40
- Hall Sensor- Actually, just the plastic plug that holds the wires in place. It works fine. I've got seal-a-gasket holding it there now. I'll probably leave this alone.
- Passenger side washer fluid nozzle- Plugged and I can't get it clear. A few bucks.
- Bushings- It's got 280k. All the suspension bushings are tired. Urethane bushings for the whole car ... $200 or so.
- Vacuum lines- Lots of dried out lines. They're still holding but I need to plan replacements. $50 if I replace them all with silicone. $20 if I just use rubber.
Not as bad as I had feared. Interior stuff also needs to be done, like a stereo. Idiot PO had tried to install a CD changer and forked the stock Clarion stereo. Dipshit. Anybody wanna buy a crappy CD changer? LOL!